The Motivating Mum Biz Mums Blogging Carnival has once again arrived at Dorothy K | Write Solutions.
Below you will find 15 of the best posts from Australian blogging business mums. I encourage you to visit them all and leave a comment.
- In business, sometimes reaching a place of crippling fear and then finding a way to keep pushing on through it, is actually kind of AWESOME, because ALL of it is the ride – we can’t experience the light, without experiencing the dark. Fiona Redding from Business with Vivacity shares her experience in The week I lost my mojo. You can connect with Fiona on Facebook and Twitter.
- Do you have Google Anaytics but do not know what to look for? In her latest blog post, What to look for in your Google Analytics Stats, Meirav Dulberg from Webby Web Design, lists some tips which will be easy for anyone to implement. Meirav can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.
- Amanda Tuckerman from Macaroon Kids gives us the low down on great toy choice ideas for your littlies, just in time for Christmas in Toy Time. Amanda can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.
- Judi Gray, from Blue Bird Internet Marketing & Social Media, has written Facebook Changes the Competition and Promotion Rules for Pages – everything you NEED to know as a business owner, about the new rules for hosting Competitions on Facebook. These changes make it far easier for small businesses to run promotions with minimal restrictions compared to the previous strict rules. You can connect with Judi on Facebook and Twitter.
- Christine Oakley from Passionate Life Kitchen cooking classes gives us a Magic Cake Recipe – a one bowl of mixture forms magically into an impressive and delicious three layer cake. You can connect with Christine on Facebook.
- Karen Hollenbach from Think Bespoke asks,What’s holding you back? – Have you experienced a state of mind recently that is holding you back? Karen can be found on Facebook and Twitter.
- Leonie Wysman-Ervine from Happy Family Holidays shares the fun the Happy Family Holidays team had on their first holiday home review trip – Happy Family Holidays visits Sandy Court Beach House. Leonie’s Facebook page is here.
- Jacqui Yuan, from The Urban Ma blog & SuperGeek IT Support Company writes about a great way to de-stress after your hard, long week at work! – How the new Trailer Park at Village hits all the spots. Jacqui can be found on Facebook and Twitter.
- Ana Urban from iformat web design writes that optimising your website for the Christmas season is never early too early, bring your meta tags, social strategy and blog posts to the silly season – Optimising your Website for the Christmas Season. Connect with Anna on Facebook and Twitter.
- Do you dread the post-holiday blues? Here are some simple tips to help avoid them from Beverley Scheepers, from Home And Life Organising – Avoid post-holiday chaos (and blues!) Beverley is also on Facebook and Twitter.
- Monique Nickalls, from Your Cheeky Monkey, has put together a list of finger food for toddlers who won’t eat purees! Can you add to it? – Bite sized finger food for toddlers. Find Monique on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sally Muir (dietitian & personal trainer), from Shape Up Mums brings us 5 simple tips to help mums get into Shape for summer! You can also find Sally on Facebook.
- Jennifer Brosnan from Leave it with me (an admin & support service for seniors) has written a mum’s story on her son turning 13 and living with his condition of spinal muscular atrophy – Everyone has a story and this is Jacks story Connect with Jennifer on Facebook.
- Jamie Hocking from Affirmations For Pregnancy writes about how motherhood changes everything and gives us three tips for honouring the mother within us – Honouring the Mother To Be Within You. Jamie can be found on Facebook and Twitter.
- And finally, here is my post about staying focused on your journey and not letting the path ahead overwhelm you, How not to be overwhelmed by the long path ahead. I would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter.
If you would like to be included in the Biz Mums Blogging Carnival – click the link for details. https://www.motivatingmum.com/wp/business-blog-carnival/