Yay! It’s Friday! It’s been such a busy week – organising everything for moving house (again!), as well as other stuff and things (thanks Amanda – that phrase is now forever ingrained in my mind!), that I haven’t had much time to spend on social media, other than read some stuff.
But tonight, I found have time to reflect on what I know this week:
About Our New House
- we are going to have so much more space when we move in ten days! I can’t wait!
- there is lavender all around the house! Love it!
- I got the landlord’s permission to install an automatic garage door opening thingie (at my expense – I’m such a good tenant!)
- I have a dishwasher!
- I’ll be able to walk to my favourite coffee shop!
- I’m very good at organising things, but only when they’re fun things, like holidays, blogger events or moving into lovely houses!
- I seriously need to get my body into better shape – have been feeling decrepid and unfit, as well as getting serious frights when I accidentally catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror naked!
About Blogger Events
- this time next week I’ll be partying with 100 other bloggers at pre-Blogopolis drinks organised by Hello Blogger Events – can’t wait!
- I will also be spending two blissful nights in a city hotel (alone), allowing myself a relaxed approach to Blogopolis and all sundry activities;
- attending lots of blogger events requires more party clothes in one’s wardrobe, because once you’ve been photographed in one, you can’t possibly wear it again! (well in my head, anyway, because, you know, everybody pays attention to every single photo of me out there…. NOT!)
- on the other hand I could just wear the same thing all the time, just so people would start to recognise me, yes? My bloggy uniform!
- it can’t buy me love, but it can buy me little bits of pleasure and happiness, which can all contribute to me feeling good about me and about my life.
Subscribe to my newsletter