A couple of weeks ago I was invited to attend the latest Bloggers’ Brunch at Zinc in Federation Square.
As well as catching up with my bloggy friends, these events are great opportunities to discover new brands and new products from brands we already love.
This time I came across Wellaby’s – a brand of Gluten Free crackers and snacks. While I don’t have a gluten intolerance, I do like to have some gluten free options in the pantry for a healthier snack alternative.
What I love about Wellaby’s is the big range of flavours their products come in, as well as how delicious they are. I had to keep my stash hidden from the kids in the end, because they devoured the Cheese Ups I had open in the car for school pick up.
I love their lentil chips, hommus chips with kalamata olives and classic cheese crackers, just to name a few.
Now you can win your very own pack of Wellaby’s products to try at home.
Included in the prize pack are:
- Cracked Black Pepper Lentil Chips,
- Kalamata Olive Hummus Chips,
- Classic Cheese Cheese Ups,
- Feta, Oregano & Olive Oil Crackers,
- Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomato Crackers,
- Classic Cheese Crackers,
- Grated Parmesan Mini Crackers,
Total prize value is $28.43.
If you don’t want to wait, you can find Wellaby’s products in the Health Food aisle of your local supermarket.
To enter, visit the Wellaby’s website and tell me in a comment below which product you would most like to try and why. The most interesting/creative answer will be chosen as the winner.
You must also like the Wellaby’s Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
- Only Australian Residents are eligible to enter.
- Answers exceeding 25 words will be deemed invalid and will be deleted.
- The most interesting/creative complete entries will win the prize pack described above.
- One entry per person only.
- Judge’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries close midnight, 4 June 2013, and will be drawn on 5 June 2013. The winner will be notified by email and posted on www.ablogofherown.com.
- Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- Entrants’ personal information is collected in order to conduct the promotion. Personal information will be kept confidential and not passed onto third parties.
- The Promoter is Dorothy Krajewski of SingularInsanity.com. Contact: [email protected]
And the winner of the Wellaby’s gift pack is Jill Macmullen!
Also published on Medium.