As well as being a personal blogger, I run my own digital marketing and coaching business. This means I can help you start your own business, train you in using social media and build your website. To find out more, visit my website at https://www.dorothyk.com.au.
Brand and Business Promotion
If you would like to work with me to promote your brand or business I offer the following services, all of which attract a fee:
- side bar advertising;
- sponsored posts – I write about your business, product or service, giving my honest opinion and incorporating it into my overall story – these posts are optimised for search engines using your keywords;
- reviews – you send me a full size sample of your product or service, for me to keep, and I write about it, giving my honest opinion. If I have a problem with your product/service, I will let you know and give you the option to address the issue or opt out of the review being published. I will refund any money you have paid me and will return the product at your cost;
- giveaway – I will run a giveaway on the blog for your product/service;
- social media mentions – I will create social media posts about your business/product or service, publish and promote them;
- affiliate advertising – if you run an affiliate program that is relevant to my blog and offers the kinds of products my readers would be interested in, I am happy to sign up to your affiliate program, if you want me to write a post about a specific product, this will be treated as a sponsored post.
This blog receives over 100 views a day and over 200 a day each time I publish a new post. I have over 1000 Facebook followers, 2,700 Twitter followers and 1,120 Instagram followers.
Most of my referrals come directly from Google and Facebook.
Most of my readers are based in Australia and are mums between the ages of 35 and 55.
Below are some of my previous sponsored posts, reviews and giveaways:
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made before any material is published.
- All links will be No Follow as per Google Terms and Conditions of Use.
To discuss how your brand or business would benefit from working with me please use the contact page to get in touch.